"Three Steps To Healing and Growth:
Allowing, Understanding, Acting."
A Workshop with Dan Keusal, MS, LMFT
Saturday, March 2, 2019
How do we become our truest, best selves? How do we heal and grow? How do we get beyond old, stuck patterns, and move from surviving to thriving? In a world with its own distorting ideas of who we should be, how do we stay authentic?
C.G. Jung suggested three steps in exploring these questions: allowing, understanding, and acting. This workshop will take a deeper look at these three seemingly ordinary processes. We’ll pay particular attention to ways that the unconscious offers us guidance, including dreams, images, symbols, intuition, and synchronicity.
Drawing on movies, journaling, small and large group discussion, and more, we’ll look at how allowing, understanding, and acting can lead us into a richer and more meaningful life.
Date: Saturday, March 2, 2019
Time: 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Place: Lake City Professional Center, Conference Room.
2611 NE 125th Street, Seattle, WA 98125
Limited to 10 participants.
Pre-registration and pre-payment are required (no walk-ins); see instructions below.
Click here to send an email to Dan Keusal indicating you'd like to register. In the email, include:
- the name of the workshop: "Three Steps to Healing and Growth"
- your first and last names
- whether you will be paying via PayPal, or by mailing in a check. Your place in the workshop will be held pending receipt of your payment. (See below).
- You can pay either by mailing a check, or via PayPal.
- To pay via check: make your check for $100 payable to "Dan Keusal," and mail it to Dan Keusal, 2611 NE 125th Street Suite 112, Seattle WA 98125. Your place in the workshop will not be confirmed until your check is received; when your check is received, you will receive a confirmation email from Dan Keusal within one business day reserving your place in the workshop.
- To pay via PayPal: 1) login to your PayPal account at www.PayPal.com. 2) click on "Send" 3) in the box marked "Send Money To" enter my email address (email@example.com), 4) click on "Paying for an item or service" 5) enter the amount of "$100.00" 6) follow the prompts to complete sending the payment. When your payment has been received, you will receive a confirmation email from Dan Keusal within one business day reserving your place in the workshop.
About the facilitator:
Dan Keusal, MS, LMFT has worked for 26 years as a Jungian psychotherapist in Seattle. He has presented to a wide range of organizations, including Microsoft, Bastyr University, The Seattle Counselors Association, Providence Health Systems, The C.G. Jung Society of Vancouver B.C., and dozens of other churches, businesses, and community groups. For more about Dan, click here.